BLAINE, Minn. – (Nov. 30, 2017) – Taxpayers across Minnesota will have their chance to speak to those responsible for their property tax bills. Anoka County, local municipalities and school districts will all be holding their annual truth in taxation public hearings in the next few weeks.
These public hearings give taxpayers a chance to come and speak to the various taxing authorities in their area. The dates and times of the meetings should be on your property tax statement.
Truth in Taxation Meetings
- Anoka County: Dec. 7 at 6:00 p.m.
- Blaine: Dec. 14 at 8:00 p.m.
- Centerville: Call 651-429-3232
- Circle Pines: Dec. 12 at 7:00 p.m.
- Ham Lake: Dec. 4 at 6:01 p.m.
- Lexington: Call 763-784-2792
- Lino Lakes: Call 651-982-2400
- Spring Lake Park: Dec. 4 at 7:00 p.m.
- Anoka-Hennepin Schools: Dec. 11 at 6:00 p.m.
- Centennial Schools: Call 763-792-6000
- Spring Lake Park Schools: Call 763-600-5000